- BBR for being awesome.
- Everyone that attended the BBR.
- MR and MM for getting the corner room at the Hilton.
- The Hilton for being gracious hosts and putting up with a lot of crap that other hotels would not put up with.
- God for gracing us with perfect weather.
- Thursdays for being the best parade day - huge, but not overwhelming crowds, and 3 days to recover.
- Madison Square for being the new Chippewa Square.
- WF for going the distance for the first time since '06.
- ML for catching his second wind after the BBR.
- SL for rubbing elbows with the big dogs at the SF breakfast and HS banquet.
- KofC for missing out on some of the post-parade crowd since the great weather kept everyone in the squares after the parade.
- SPDPC for the 10-minute gap towards the end of the parade and for publishing a full-page SCPS ad in the Parade Magazine.
- LH for over-celebrating his induction into CnE.
For me, this was the best Parade season ever. Hopefully 2012 will be even better, as TC and I will be pushing strollers!
361 more days!