Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vs. Charleston RiverDogs

I'll be in Savannah this weekend for the first time since St. Patrick's Day, so I insist that y'all show up at Saturday night's Sand Gnats game at 7:05 (of course). I know it's a lot to ask since the beer won't be $2, but really dig deep in your wallet and your heart to shell out that extra bit to support your hometown Mets on a non-Thirsty Thursday night. Let's sit in the syrupy thick humidity, get our backs stuck to the 80-year-old seats, and talk about funny stuff that happened in high school.

9 comments:

HANK said...

The simple solution to expensive beer is to bring your own alcohol... in those super little flasks TC gave us from the wedding.

I think I might go Ryan.

TC said...

Enjoy those flasks.

I'm going to the Braves game that night.

Joe said...

I'll be there. We're going downtown afterward.

Ryan said...

Yeah, TC, because the Braves are SO much cooler.

Chris said...

i can't drink liquor anymore. it's time to shut this trainwreck down. how much is beer normally this season?

Ryan said...

Chris Lane swearing off alcohol can only mean one thing: a new month has begun.

Joe said...

$4 I think. I think there's a tax on serving flat beer...

A FLAT TAX! Zing!

Patrick said...

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions about being a centaur."

Chris said...

don't put words in my mouth you corgan-worshipping ninny. i said liquor, not alcohol.