Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Guinness


I am now a Guinness fan. Yes, it took me too long, and yes, I am a tool. Hear me out, though. My favorite beers are still Miller High Life and Keystone Light, so obviously I like the piss water variety of beer. The only time I tried Guinness was some night in Athens years ago. I had already been drinking the piss water when we arrived at Molly O'Shea's. Someone either bought me a Guinness or talked me into it, but either way it was the wrong situation to be drinking it, especially for the first time.

I gave it another try last week, and everyone was right: it's great. I get it now. So, apologies for all my past dude comments. However, I do still think it's really weird that Chris Lane brought Guinness cans to binge drink in Chippewa this year.

1 comment:

Snuffy said...

Re: Chris
When in Rome...