Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Obamoney

Saw this from Glenn Beck. Straight cut and paste, I know, but this is what we're up against. This transcript is from an audio clip taken from Detroit residents who were in line to register for stimulus money. No one seems to get that all this Obama cash has to come from somewhere.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)
UNIDENTIFIED HOST: Will you know today how much money you are getting?
UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: No I won't, but I'm waiting for a phone call.
UNIDENTIFIED HOST: Where's the money coming from?
UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: I believe it's coming from the city of Detroit or the state.
UNIDENTIFIED HOST: Where did they get it from?
UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: Some funds that was given by Obama.
UNIDENTIFIED HOST: And where did Obama get the funds?
UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: Obama might of got the funds from, umm... I have no idea to tell you the truth. He's the president.
(END AUDIO CLIP)


(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)
UNIDENTIFIED HOST: Why are you here?
UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: To get some money.
UNIDENTIFIED HOST: What kind of money?
UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: Obama money.
UNIDENTIFIED HOST: Where's it coming from?
UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: Obama.
UNIDENTIFIED HOST: And where did Obama get it?
UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: I don't know, his stash? I don't know. I don't know where he got it from but he's giving it to us to help us to help us. We love him. That's why we voted for him. Obama! Obama!

No comments: