Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break '12

Ok bros, it's time to find your oversized sunglasses with the neon stems, your zinc oxide sunscreen for your nose and your ironic '80s t-shirt. It's Spring Break 2012! Instead of Destin or PCB, I thought this year, we would call on the port of Savannah. I hear they throw one helluva party for St. Patty's Day. So, prepare to get "River-faced on Sh*t Street." All the ladies at Wet Willie's wil be shakin' their shamrocks, if you know what I mean, bro-dog. WOOF WOOF!

6 comments:

Pl0we said...

Snuffy, I will be only in the area known as TRINITY!!

HANK said...

I'm ready for a hella good time drinking the green beer and doing Irish Yoga. I ordered some cool beads to wear this weekend that have big ole plastic titties hanging off of them.

mporzio.chargers said...

ill be drinkin natty light and wearing my old bc ring. a school from which i did not graduate from.

Slic Ric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slic Ric said...

I'll go to Kevin Barry's Thursday night but I'm not setting foot on River St Friday or Saturday. City Market will be just as bad. Guess I'll just go to McDonough's and talk to that Army Ranger's girlfriend again. #Round2

Charlie Dodson said...

Tybee > PCB/HHI/Destin