Sunday, July 31, 2005

Kelly Clarkson - Best Singer in America


This girl rocks, and I don't care what any of you say. While I am still too cheap to buy her CD, I have downloaded pretty much all of her songs. Her "Breakaway" album released last year will probably go down in history next to Rubber Soul and Pet Sounds as one of the best albums of all time. Funny thing is, I'm not being sarcastic at all. My current ringtone is "Behind these Hazel Eyes." Every time I hear this song my eyes tear up. Clarkson belts out her beautiful lyrics with a passion that makes Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera sound like William Shatner. So Kelly, this is an open invitation -- will you marry me? Because I'm in love with you and your music.

12 comments:

Michael said...

Pat, I think you're late for fag practice.

HANK said...

I think Michael is trying to tell Patrick that he is gay (I'm typing this in Dublin City Centre next to a freeloading Nigerian immigrant.)

Patrick said...

Thanks for clearing that up Stephen. Not only was I late, but unfortunately I completely missed it today because North Avenue is just too far of a drive from here. I also hear they're finally offering personality classes up there now, which is good news.

Michael said...

Pat, you made it very clear to me that we were not going to discuss UGA-Ga. Tech issues on this board. Through your assanine statement, you are obviously insinuating an anti-Tech bias. Don't get me started on UGA, you are entering a world of pain.

Patrick said...

A world of pain that could only be fully experienced after an intense battle of advanced dungeons and dragons.

tim said...

When Pat made the North Avenue comment he was refering to how bad Atlanta sucks(traffic, certain types of people,etc.). It had nothing to do with GA-GATech because everyone who is normal doesn't take a collegiate "rivalry" seriously and knows that it is an insignificant football game that is played once a year. The outcome of which has no impact on my or anyone elses lives but the hired mercenaries who are given "academic" scholarships to play a game.

Anonymous said...

Pat, I never thought you'd have something in common with my little sister, but she also loves Kelly Clarkson.

HANK said...

Tim, Michael, and Pat,... you are all gay.

tim said...

Guilty as charged!

Patrick said...

Ditto, Tim. I'd still rather sleep in a good bed with a man in it any day of the week.

Anonymous said...

Kelly Clarkson's new single will be..

*drumroll*

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1506898/20050803/clarkson_kelly.jhtml?headlines=true&_requestid=107669

Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

im in love with her too
i hope she paints her toenails red