Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Could it be?

I just heard on PTI that Johnny Depp left a $4000 tip at a Chicago steakhouse. Now, I'm not concerned with his immense generosity. What I am concerned with is the fact that he was in Chicago in the first place. Chicago has been the setting of Gotham City for both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and Depp has been rumored to have accepted the part of the Riddler in the next Nolan brothers Batman film.

Is this evidence?


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

MacKenzie said...

If there's one thing I'm an expert on, it's celebrity gossip. (Yes, I realize how pathetic that sounds.) I can assure you that I have heard no rumor that Depp has accepted the part of the Riddler.

I think he's just in Chicago filming/promoting Public Enemies.

Ryan said...

Yeah, definitely not. Christopher Nolan is shooting his new movie right now anyway.

Joe said...

I'll just go F myself then.