Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tribute



I could go on and on about how big of an icon this guy was to anyone born in the 1980's, but I would really just be rehashing everything the news networks have already said.

I was trying to think of a list of his best songs, but it looks like someone over at Only in America has already done that for me, and he's nailed it because those are my top 10 as well. ("The Way You Make Me Feel" comes in a close 11th).

Anyway, it's a very sad day. That's all I can say right now. I don't have anything creative or sarcastic to say. And I can't paste any other youtube videos here because for whatever reason it's not letting me.

3 comments:

Michael said...

There's reports that his heart attached was caused when heard there was a kid's pants half off sale at Wal-Mart

Michael said...

McDonalds is releasing a burger in tribute to MJ. It's called the McJackson and it contains 50 year old meat in 10 year old buns.

HANK said...

They just released the exact time of death for Mj... when the big hand reached the little hand.