The main content would, of course, be live athletic events. Other content could include:
- Other live events, such as Commissioning, Pep Rallies, Gannam Day, RFI, Ring Day, St. Patrick's Day, Senior Review, Graduation, etc.
- "The World According to Walsh" - a reality show featuring Coach Walsh.
- "Mrs. Youngblood's Storytime" - a children's show that features Mrs. Youngblood reading classic American literature.
- "The Cadre" - a sitcom based on the wacky antics of the JROTC Cadre.
- "Osorio is On" - a late-night talk show hosted by MSG Osorio.
- "BC and Friends" - a morning roundtable discussion of the day's top stories, featuring Coach Cannon, Coach Yeckley, Coach Curley and Chief Carl.
- "BC Blood" - a fictional vampire show portraying the monks as real-life vampires.