Sunday, March 06, 2005

One more week...

...until Spring Break. Happy late birthday to William Fleming, a great American. This, for some reason, remains my favorite picture of Will:



That was back when he was the one who had hair, and I was the one who didn't.

It was a so-so weekend in Athens. Friday night we went to yet another random sorority girl's apartment for a keg, where we knew no one and were the only ones there not from Dunwoody. Here's Katie, Tim's girlfriend, and Ryan AKA George Harrison during the White Album sessions:


Here's Stephen, pointing at what he plans to steal next:


And here's me, thinking about just how fun these past 4 years really have been. The Atlanta tool bags are in the background:

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Instead of you or Will, my immediate focus with the first picture went to little Hotard, who is sporting one mean haircut. Pat, you definitely look like more of a badass there.

I'll take a Beatle comparison any day.

tim said...

I just wanted to point out Brooks in the background. It looks like his face is coming out of the back of that old guys head.

tim said...

I just wanted to add to Pat's comment and remind everyone that George told Ryan that he looked like Keanu Reeves.

Pinkie said...

I miss those days.

HANK said...

Will, looking sharp buddy. You always looked stoic, yet intimidating when wearing your "Sam Brown" and sash.
The great thing about going to that Dunwoody party is that we did not have one friendly conversation with any of those high pitched "like"rs. Plus, the Notre Dame shot glass that I "found" now looks great on top of my chest of drawers. Those kids do not deserve such amenities.