Monday, December 03, 2007

Suck It Up


Alright Bulldog nation, we have had 24 hours to bitch and moan about something that we didn't even deserve in the first place (there should be an official BCS rule that if you loose to South Carolina then you are automatically out of the title game). We are playing in the Sugar Bowl, and it is against one of the most exciting teams that I have ever seen play. I keep hearing this talk about boycotting the Sugar Bowl. You deserve to have your Dawghood(I thought Pat would like that one) taken from you if you do that. If I didn't have to be at work on Jan. 2nd, I would be "blacked out" in New Orleans crankin' my soulja boy up and down Bourbon Street. We had three freshmen on the o-line this year. Enjoy the hell out of getting to a BCS bowl.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

It was a hell of a season, that's for sure. While there's no excuse for losing to Carolina, no one thought we stood much of a chance pre-season (I remember Munson saying we'd go 6-6), so we have that to be thankful for.

Now if I can just find a way to stay up here one more year...

I've been up here 7 years but we all know the AVERAGE LIFESPAN OF A DAWG IS AT LEAST 8!!