Tuesday, March 31, 2009

26 More Hours in Dillon




Friday Night Lights has been renewed for two more seasons, thirteen episodes each. I remember after the first season how unlikely it was that it would get another season, and now here we are looking at five total.

I have no idea how they are going to keep this season's seniors in the storylines, or if they plan on introducing a whole new cast of students and players. But I do know that they fixed all the mistakes of the second season, and now I have complete faith that this show will continue to be one of the very best on television.

5 comments:

HANK said...

I've never even hear of this crap.

Wasn't there a movie named Friday Night Lights?

Patrick said...

All I know is that if "Brandy" receives more votes today than either "What Kinda Fool" or "Backfield in Motion," I am going to be furious.

Barstool69 said...

you're the one that put it up there

Snuffy said...

Brandy isn't really beach music. I think Hank nominated it. What an asshole.

David Cuntfunkel said...

you're a fag ryan