Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2002: Part I

These two commercials:



Domino's in the dorm

John Mayer

Laura McKay

Bird Dog

Amanda Sullivan

Hey Musa, don't you worry. Shots are on me tonight.

Grand Opening of Bourbon Street

Those weird, religious Augusta girls who lived above Jason

Sold! To the dyke with big hands and brown hair!

Blake Mahoney

Jr. Cricket's

You Don't Like the Doors?

Philadelphia? Where they make the cream cheese?

Episode II

Summer debauchery at Southbridge

Rage Against the Bronco

Dock parties at Reardon's

4 comments:

HANK said...

I forgot, but to whom did Leonard say "Philadelphia? Where they make the cream cheese?"

tim said...

-"At least I got a girl".

-Leonard at Widespread Panic new years eve 4 years running.

-"Constantly bashing people"

-leaving a note in Michael Leonard's fridge telling him sorry for eating all his pimento cheese.

-Leonard family Pimento cheese

-Blonde haired average looking chicks from Parkview

-Famous Puerto Ricans:"A.C. Slatter!!!"

-"Home Depot, Delta, Coca-Cola...So So Def!"

-"Atlanta kids"

-Back door at Nowhere Bar

-I.D. Nazi at Boar's Head

-Bird Dog after beating Auburn turning into a Hip-Hop bar.

-Caitlin Forbes

-I know this is jumping forward, but I do want to address Ryan's first night in Athens as a student when he slammed the cab door on some frat dudes and screamed something to the extent of "This is our cab!!!!" at them. I don't think he fully grasped the concept of sharing cabs at that point.

Patrick said...

Leonard said it to two girls who were from Philadelphia that St. Patrick's Day. Then Leonard told them they were wasting your time because he'd rather sleep in a good bed with a man in it.

tim said...

"Hey Will, can I sleep in that bed next to you."