Wednesday, March 03, 2010

TWO MORE WEEKS!



The Grand Marshal's Reception this past Sunday was great, as usual. This picture was taken later that night after the accountants had gone home. The party moved from the KofC to Kevin Barry's, where we were recruited by the CWO (Counihan World Order). I think Couniballs and I shared a total of about ten words between each other during our time together at BC. Well, he was my best friend Sunday night. He informed MAR and I that he was starting his own construction company and he asked us to join the CWO in forming the ultimate voting block within the Parade Committee.

An excerpt from our conversation:
"Where are all the guys that played football and shit? I have people calling me for work. Join us and we can run this thing. We can decide who the Marshal is every year."

Calendar of Events:
March 5: My birthday
March 7: Public Investiture of the Grand Marshal
March 8: Irish Sing-A-Long at BC
March 11: Gael Force Run
March 13: Tara Feis and Tybee Island Irish Heritage Parade
March 14: Celtic Cross Mass, Ceremony and Reception
March 16: Jasper Green Ceremony and Limerick Society Party
March 17: St. Patrick's Day

2 comments:

Pl0we said...

its actually my birthday snuffy on friday... i know you were born first, but its really my day...jk

HANK said...

Couniballs is hilarious.

Does anyone remember his nickname in P.E.? I do... Penis. Kevin Hagan coined this name, but I don't remember why.