Monday, May 23, 2005

Bits O' Blarney From The Weekend

I'll start with a cross-section of the conversation I had with Trey Aimar at Mercury Lounge (downstairs, of course).

Trey: I've been dating this girl for a little while.
Will: Oh yeah?
Trey: Yeah, man. She's from Dallas, Texas.
Will: Don't mess with Texas.
Trey: No shit, Bubba. She got a big ol' pair of fake titties. Can't stand 'em.
Will: What, are they a little too firm?
Trey: Shit, Bubba, they're about as hard as your shoulder.

I saw a pregnant lady at mass yesterday and couldn't help but think of Nardis Walker's poignant comment in Mr. Graham's class:

Mistuh Graham, I thought that if a woman had sex while she pregnant, the baby will turn out gay.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

That's an "obniferous" observation.

tim said...

You just have to accept the truth at all costs.