Thursday, May 21, 2009

BMBS: The Movie

Following OIA's lead, here is the cast for the greatest movie ever made. The plot? A mockumentary about the rise and fall of The Seersuckers, an oldies and beach music cover band. Go ahead and mark this one down for post of the year.

Chris: Mark Paul Gosselar



Joe: Bull from Night Court



Mike: Michael J. Fox



Patrick: Norm MacDonald



Ryan: Tom Green



Hank: Chris Kattan



TC: Drew Carey



Snuffy: Philip Seymore Hoffman


Sorry Tim and Michael. I couldn't come up with anyone for you two.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Snuffy, I dressed up as Cameron from Ferris Bueller for Halloween this year. There is a picture on my facebook somewhere.

Ryan said...

Pretty damn accurate list. I say even more accurate than OIA's. Snuffy wins.

Charlie Dodson said...

Snuffy def. wins.

Snuffy said...

Michael, that is a perfect match. I'll edit the post tonight.

David Cuntfunkel said...

I should be Frodo