Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jon Minus Nine

As most of you know, I have been married to my beautiful wife Jennifer for over two years. Because I get to watch the Braves almost every night and 10 to 30 hours per week of football in the fall, I have to compromise and watch reality shows like American Idol, The Real Housewives of Whatever, and Jon and Kate Plus 8.

The big season premier of "Jon and Kate Plus 8", or as I like to say J&K+8, was last night!!! I don't like Kate. I never liked Kate. She yelled at Jon about not using a coupon. She tells him to be quiet during the interview portions of the show. She is very controlling. She has a reverse-mullet haircut.

Since last season, the couple has been on the cover of many tabloid magazines for alleged cheating. The whole show last night was Kate complaining about the paparazzi. Two things: it is funny reality TV stars are being stalked by the paparazzi, and you have a TV show where people follow you around with cameras already. How can you tell the difference? I bet most camera men look like Ryan and MAR had a baby together then peed on it. Does it matter if the peed-up camera dude has a TLC or a TMZ shirt?

Divorce is a terrible thing. I hope they can get past this and stay together for their kids and for America. Tomorrow: Patrick's review of 18 Kids and Counting.

3 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

There have been quite a few facebook statuses relate to this tragedy. I hope it isnt't true!

Snuffy said...

TC = Comeback Blogger of the Year

Ryan said...

Instead of blowing your money on bull shark testosterone or whatever meathead powder drink you get at GNC, just get a second TV. Problem solved.