For the past few weeks, we've kept Headline News (HLN) on TV in the lobby at work. I am now further convinced that nothing shown on HLN is ever worthy of headlines or even news.
That being said, I'm going to give a brief rundown of today's top stories.
- A girl from The Jersey Shore got into a fight.
- Carrie Fischer is the new face of Jenny Craig. She's put on a few since her stint in the Rebel Army.
- Kendal Kardashian is the newest Kardashian sister to become famous for nothing. She is 15, has some pictures on the internet, and is acting like a total whore.
- A few years ago, Oprah made a movie. It didn't do well, so she ate a lot of mac and cheese.
- Some wealthy gentleman crashed his plane into a beach in Florida. No one died.
- Lebron James tweeted something about the how the Cavaliers aren't as good as when he was there.
- Mark Wahlberg quit smoking pot.
And finally, today's top story:
- An Asian couple had identical quadruplets. Everyone is super amazed that these children will grow up looking exactly alike.
This has been HLN Rundown. Thank you.