Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thank you

I feel so honored to be invited to be a part of your wonderful blog. Arvind told me last night that he read the past four months of the bmbs blog while he was at work, and he wanted to start posting again. Pat: I don't know if you want him to do this. See, I was thinking he could be more of our Computer Technition (because I haven't talked to Doan in a while. We can settle with an Indian, right?)

What do you want me to bring to this blog, pat, stephen, tim, will, ryan, michael, and whoever i missed? Arvind? did you kick him off or something?

7 comments:

HANK said...

Yeah, we kicked Raman Noodles off with no regrets. He contributed nothing as much as a "meeemeeemeeeeee Wenndeees."
We want you to post anything honoring the greatness of BC, St. Patick's Day, Savannah, Kevin Barry's, Tybee, boat shoes, collard shirts, seer suckered clothing, conservatism, college football, and anything offensive. Also, we want you to write about how evil it is for one person to gel his hair and to wear cargo shorts.
If lag behind like Honey Mustard, your ass will be strung up to the utility poll.

tim said...

If we do let Arvind back in, he is going to have to carry his weight this time. Also, I think a probationary period is necessary as well.

Michael said...

I think everyone forgets that I also live in Black Hollywood.

Pinkie said...

Do "collard" shirts taste anything like collard greens?

HANK said...

I thought Tookie was a nice guy.

Pinkie said...

HA! I knew you weren't really going to Southern Poly!

Patrick said...

I add members based on what the other 5 of you tell me to do. If you want to be on, don't talk to me; convince everyone else that you should be on instead.