Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cease Fire

I'm really tired of hearing those two words on CNN and FOX. It is my opinion that in a few weeks, the Islamic terrorists, after being re-armed by Iran and Syria, will start the shooting all over again. And it is also my opinion that Israel lost. They were intimidated by the U.S. and E.U. and just gave up. I've also read part of this "cease fire" agreement is Hezbollah will be disarmed. And by who? The United Nations, A.K.A. "United Jew-haters."

I know Stephen has an opinion on this. Did anyone watch Mike Wallace's "60 Minutes" interview with Ahmenijohfgty@n on Sunday?

1 comment:

HANK said...

I agree with you TC, this is not a cease fire, nor should the word "peace" be use. Hezbollah has won, and will be restocked with weapons and ammo within 6 months.

My opinion: this battle is apart of the prelude to WWIII. Do not give up the idea of military service men. Be prepared to apply for OCS within the next 10 years. Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, and every American/Jew hating Muslim believes in an apocalyptic theory. They believe their false Messiah will arrive in the next 5 years... thus bringing the world to an end. You may call me crazy, but do your research (something CNN refuses to practice.) These Muslims have never considered any prospect of peace. In fact, they desire death. Death in war automatically qualifies these bastards to enter heaven... with 70 virgins. We are making a grave mistake by not taking out this threat now.

The US has a proud history of taking out threats until recent times... the Spanish American War, the Mexican War, French and Indian War, etc. Bush has tried to continue this tradition with Iraq, but "the drill won't be finished" because secular jerks in Europe ignore the fact that we are in a religious war, which has no solution but physical combat. The hardest ideas to change are religions, especially Islam.

Sorry, I missed the interview... the show probably came on past my bedtime.