Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Quotable Connolly

This premiere edition of The Quotable Connolly harkens back to St. Patrick's Day 2004, when Chris unleashed this unforgettable caption on divorced middle-aged white women everywhere in downtown Savannah:
"Hey darlin', I want a wallet-size photo of you and me, right now!"*
*Footnote: If and when Chris ever decided to use this on younger females (those under the age of, say, 17), he would usually make sure to replace the word "darlin'" with "precious."

6 comments:

Snuffy said...

Great idea for a segment.

HANK said...

I saw Chris a week ago. He actually has a pretty good job now. He works for a ship company on Bay Street. Chris likes it because he can watch all the women stroll down the sidewalk.

Michael said...

Definitely need more of this. I can't quite remember what he told me about paying for a spot in our room on St. Patrick's day at the Hilton and never setting foot in it, but it was hilarious.

Joe said...

THis is great, but I still miss the Rick Schwartz Voicemail Grab Bag.

Charlie Dodson said...

Please bring back the Rick Schwarz Voicemail Grab Bag.

Patrick said...

Don't worry, there will be plenty more of both.