Friday, October 19, 2007

Rick Schwarz Voicemail Archive Grab Bag



Sunday, January 7, 2007, 1:32am:

"Patrick...I didn't mean to call you now 'cus I got a bunch of fags around me... buncha Country Day, Calvary, and Savannah Christian faggots...BUT, I'm telling you, I mean goddamn you need to be the first captain of the Irish Hurricans when we get our group together, because I'm telling you, I will do whatever you ask me I promise...and I didn't mean to be a complete asshole by stayin' up here this entire Christmas break, but whatever happens, I'm telling you, whatever you need me to do, I got it. You need an enforcer, I'll be the enforcer I promise. Whoever you don't want in there, I'll take 'em out I promise. But seriously though, you and Leonard, ya'll are by far the best friends I have, I mean that's all I got so...

"You don't have to call me back tonight cuz it's not important BUT...I'm just saying...if you were here tonight I would follow you, and I'd follow you wherever you want me to do (sic), so call me, uh, if you (inaudible), alright because I could seriously beat some ass right now...because I'm all about the BC letter jacket...and just whatever...I like you and Leonard and that's all that really matters so...call me back later, bye."

9 comments:

Patrick said...

A note to our readers who are unfamiliar with Rick's voicemails: For those of you who have never heard Rick talk, seeing lines like "I'd follow you wherever you want me to go tonight" in print can definitely come across as a little creepy, which is why typing this stuff out doesn't really do justice to the actual message, which comes across in real life as more of "I make no apologies for the fact that I'm ready to raise hell and start fights and take on the entire non-BC world in the remaining half-hour I have left before the bars close" kind of tone.

I point this out because these posts are meant in no way to embarrass Rick, but instead to pay homage to him. It is still beyond me how this guy did not win Man of the Year last year. That's okay though because I'll just re-nominate him this year.

Michael said...

The Leonard family supports Rick Schwarz and all his efforts.

Joe said...

If we could only get these in mp3's.

Charlie Dodson said...

Thank you.

Ryan said...

And all is right with the world.

Calvary Fan said...

"Calvary faggots? Hmm, someone is a little cranky because BC hasn't won a state title in a while. Sit back, relax, crack open a can of PBR (because you can't afford anything better), and ponder the dream of what it would be like to wim a playoff game. In anything, just one game, that's all I ask. By the way, have you guys bothered hiring a headmaster yet? Let me guess, you're stilly trying to save up for the salary?

Carrel_Fan said...

Oh that's wierd, it's a calvary fan siting.

Shane said...

Silly cadets. Weird, Donnie was not with us last night at 8:02 PM claiming to actually be at the calvary football game.

Joe said...

Burn!