Thursday, April 28, 2005

Something new

In an effort to have an image that is more palatable to the eyes, I've placed this picture of my future wife. Ann Coulter may be more than ten years older than me, but we can make it work. Sorry Ryan "The Relativist" Smith, there's no sardonic atheist pun about the legitimacy of the Pope's right to succeed St. Peter as the head of God's Church.

Right now, Ann is a little shy about becoming a fellow blogger here on BMBS. But with my dashing personality, anything could happen.



3 comments:

Patrick said...

Steven, that picture you tried to do was too big; these should work though.

Pinkie said...

I think ya'll would be perfect for each other. From those pictures it looks like ya'll share the same eating patterns.

HANK said...

I still have hair.