Thursday, April 21, 2005

What losers!

As I was walking into my apartment yesterday after an arduous three and a half hour class, Joe S. Fratdude (my neighbor) was smoking a cigarette while leaning on his red clay smothered Tahoe. I nod to him in normal respect, and with his lower lip flapping in the wind while precariously balancing a "fag", he turns his head away. I walk in the apartment with disgust.

Moments later as I am tying my shoes for the first run that I've had in weeks, I hear what seems to be a nice black lady outside my window. For the time that I have spent at Talmadge Close, that type of noise is unusual. So I peak out the window to see what is going on.

The lady has a mop and bucket in the right hand, and a vacuum cleaner in the left. Just then, Joe S. Fratdude walks out with a personal check in hand.

Joe says "Thanks again for coming this week. I don't know what we would do without you. I mean, like, the place looks great. The kitchen is spotless. So you're coming back next Wednesday right? I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

The lady puts her cleaning supplies into her car and rides off into the sunset.

Yes my friends, the kids next door have a weekly maid. How irresponsible, lazy, spoiled, wasteful, and loathsome does one have to be that earns them the need to hire a domestic employee while in college? These jerks really have nothing left to look forward in life except to buy some more "blow" for the next Texas Holdem' Tournament held every Tuesday.

I know I should not care what my good-for- nothing neighbors are up to, but this scene upset me tremendously. I posted this as a request from someone that was more in disgust than I.

Thoughts and Feelings?

1 comment:

tim said...

"red clay smothered Tahoe". Mud bogging is the most pointless activity in the history of activities. The only person that should be allowed to this is "troll kid" himself, and that's just because I feel sorry for him.