Friday, April 01, 2005

Post St. Patrick's Day Thoughts

There has been very little activity on the BMBS blog since we let out for spring break so I thought I would throw some stuff out there.

I've decided that God is begging us to get the Irish Hurricanes up and running. Think about it. Two years ago, it rained for the first time in 2o years. This year marked the coldest Parade on record. These signs cannot be ignored. I've started spreading the word in Statesboro that we are currently accepting applications.

I have still not heard back from Conan or his people about being our innaugural guest speaker.

I am working on getting an application for the Beach Bum Parade. I think this would be a great opportunity to get some publicity for the Irish Hurricanes and our cause.

I just finished watching the entire first season of Arrested Development on DVD. Do yourself a favor and check it out. It is the next Seinfeld. And don't listen to any comments Ryan makes about this statement.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I second the motion that this board has been lame as of late. Of course, I haven't contributed a dammy damn. Arrested development is brilliant, but will be cancelled after this season. That is all.