Saturday, April 02, 2005

Still Alive

Thanks Will. You remain the true "feeding tube" for this blog. I was about to pull the plug with a final post, saying R.I.P. Terry Schiavo, Pope John Paul, and Beach Music and Boat Shoes, but thankfully, after 25 days without food or water, you intervened.

Also, two good articles I came across this week that are good to compare and contrast. The first is a 1975 interview with Reagan, in which he so articulately spells out his conservative vision; the second is about why people like me continue to question the present-day status of these same conservative ideals thirty years later in a Republican Party that cares more about winning elections and legislating morals than it does about cutting taxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work Patrick. Your political commentary is always right on the mark; I visit your blog first thing every morning.