Monday, February 16, 2009

Top 5 Potential Guest Speakers at the Irish Hurricanes Breakfast

1. Steve Carl - Yeah, he's got two first names. So what? BYOMP. (Bring your own military protractor.)
2. Bill Curley - Not the former Boston College basketball star. I cannot substantiate that point any further.
3. Conan O'Brian - I actually sent an email to Late Night a few years ago, inquiring about Conan's availabilty to speak at a future breakfast. I never got a response.
4. Matt Ryan - Irish, Catholic and now a Georgia resident. Why not? Plus, he would be with guys his own age.
5. Kenny Powers...

4 comments:

Ty said...

I'd go with #1 as long as I get to shoot a back azimuth from Deschutes Firetower.

Michael said...

the golf announcer David Feherty would be pretty good.

Patrick said...

Ever since our humble inception at the northeast corner of Kevin Barry's bar in the Summer of 2004, CW3 has been and will remain at the top of this list.

I don't care if Conan and his entire NBC crew flew down here, getting Chief is always going to be priority #1 for us.

Charlie Dodson said...

OIA officially endorses Coach Carl.