Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Best of Craigslist: Toilet for Two


I have come to the conclusion that I must sell my TwoDaLoo, and that saddens me. I purchased this baby for my wife. Well, it was our 4 year anniversary and I really wanted to give her something special, something that I put a lot of thought into, and most importantly something we could do together. I thought what better thing to do together than to poo together. After countless hours of research I found The TwoDaLoo. The TwoDaLoo is billed as the world's first toilet two people can use ... at the exact same time. It’s supposed to bring couples closer together and conserves our water supply all with one flush. My wife was disgusted and has since left me. I explained to her that we could be as one if we could rock a big one out together. I can’t think of a better way to end a romantic dinner out. And how cool would Taco Tuesday have been had she been just a little more open-minded. It’s just not the same when you use it alone and the empty seat next to me just reminds me of her.

The TwoDaLoo features two side-by-side toilet seats with a modest privacy wall in between. I purchased the upgraded version; you know the one that includes a seven-inch LCD television and iPod docking station. I will provide my personal play list (should you choose to by her) songs like I’m Coming Out, You Dropped a Bomb on me, Love Stinks will be just a few.
I truly hope that someone can use my T for T (toilet for two) and find the happiness that I was so looking for.

· it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 909076509

2 comments:

Snuffy said...

I remember a fake SNL ad for something like this back in the early 90s.

HANK said...

Yeah, I remember that too.
I think the name was "The Love Toilet".