Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why Twitter is better than Facebook

I have been on facebook since 2004 and it is something that has always kept me interested. When we are 50 year olds' we can look at what the status is of our friends and people we met along the road of life. That is great, but facebook has become too involved with stupid applications. For instance, a girl I dated for a month sent me a application on How Jacksonville am I? What the Fuck. I took the test and scored a 89 and was listed as a 10-15 year resident. Last time I checked I have been living here for 2 1/2 years. I will always get on facebook, but enough is enough.



Now in comes Twitter, a forum where you post what you are doing or thinking in 140 words or less. Even though I do not get on that much, It is the new fad that is catching on. I follow Stewart Cink, Colin Cowherd and Tony Barnhart just to name a few. I also follow fellow Blogger Snuffy, and there is always a interesting read with him. As for my favorite celebrity it has to be Stewart
Cink. He is hilarious,plus he lets you know where you need to eat, what to drink and how he is playing. He has never responded to me but when he realizes I am a huge Techie he will reply sooner or later.



All I ask is to just try Twitter out b/c it is a lot better than leaving a facebook status.

No comments: