Friday, August 14, 2009

To Our Brothers in the ATL

In the past, I know I've taken every opportunity available to trash Atlanta. After the last few days I've spent here, however, I've got to say you have a pretty A-OK town here. Traffic, crime, and bums notwithstanding, Atlanta actually seems like a decent place to live.

After all, you've got:

- the Braves - You've got a good team in a great park right in the city! Admittedly, I'm not as big of a fan as I should be, but at least I've managed to hold on to most of my sanity, unlike Chris who is left with mere shreds of his own during a given season.

- Taco Mac - I love Taco Mac. Without question, Taco Mac has the best wings ever. While I don't condone their approach of making their new locations all Wild Wing-ey, this place is Mecca for wing lovers with no desire to ever go to Buffalo.

What else...

Ok, so maybe this list didn't fill out quite like I hoped. But still, the Braves and Taco Mac are good enough reasons to move anywhere.

Go Braves.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

The Hawks.

Michael said...

Paul Johnson.

HANK said...

J.R. Crickets

BCSAV said...

Reggie Ball

Ryan said...

MARTA

Chris said...

The Space Needle.