Sunday, August 09, 2009

F My Life Stories of the Week

From www.fmylife.com.

#3- "Today, I went to a bookstore and asked the sales woman,"Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. FML."

#2- "Today, I found out that I was held back in preschool because of some developmental issues. My parents didn't think it was important enough to mention it to me. Why hadn't I figured it out? They also lied to me about how old I was. FML"

#1- "Today, I was picking my daughter up at day care. She was outside playing kick ball. A red ball strangely rolls over to me, and trying to impress the kids, I kicked it over the slide. I turn around to see three crying six year olds. It was their hamster ball. FML."

2 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

Great website.

Joe said...

These all happened to you, didn't they?