Friday, October 13, 2006

Hephzibah Hijinks

Patrick, Timothy, and I will be at the Georgia 4th-Quarter game. Joe will be futilely coaching some kids I've never met in a sport I don't even approve of, only to follow it up by encouraging Chris Lane to get 45 times more drunk than he should in Statesboro. TC will be in Atlanta pondering if it's really worth it to be living in that city because "that's where the money is." Michael Leonard will be watching every second of the Georgia game with fingernails in the arm-rests just hoping Georgia loses, only to discover his weird fascination with the Bulldogs has made him forget whether or not Tech is playing.

That leaves you, Stephen and Will. I know you guys "love college football," but you have to take advantage of that 6:00 Saturday BC game. If I were in Savannah this weekend, I would be getting to Memorial at 3:00 at the latest. Please, for all of us here at BMBS, get Pat Whitledge-Captain Morgan-passing-out-in-the-bathroom drunk. Show them folks they've hired a good one, Colonel.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I was forced to watch one UGA game this year, and that was in person. I only have one left in me, and it won't be tomorrow.

Patrick said...

Never got around to putting up a prediction for this one, and now that the game's already started I won't. Not that any of ya'll give a damn in the first place. BC will win though. That's all that matters.

TC said...

i love every minute of being in atlanta. every second of every minute.