Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Preview Day Six of 24

Normally I would wait for this to go up on YouTube and just embed it here on the site. However, it won't be up until late tonight probably, the quality would be worse, and it might get taken down. At 3:00 this afternoon, www.24trailer.com premiered the first look at Season Six of the Greatest Show on Earth. Read the next paragraph after you've watched it.

This is about as perfect a tease as I could hope for - it gives you the gist of what's to come but doesn't give away too much. In fact, one of the best things about it is that I still can't tell what exactly Jack will be used for. He sure does look mighty haggard and empty, though, and that's always a good sign. I really like the use of small scale terrorists attacks as the driving plot point; a very realistic possibility here. Looking pretty grim, but that's part of the show.

9 comments:

HANK said...

"... very realistic probability." What a loser.

I don't watch this crap because it's not real, nor will these "plots" ever happen.

I'd rather watch college football and Fox News.

Ryan said...

Alright, Stephen, we get it - you have no personality.

Patrick said...

Stephen, if it makes you feel any better, this show is produced by Fox, received a special honorary award from the Heritage Foundation, and is supposedly Rush Limbaugh's favorite show along with many within the administration.

tim said...

Someone almost let the dogs out.

Michael said...

I wish someone would let this monotonous show off the air.

Joe said...

Van Damme would wipe the floor with Kiefer. There's no thinking your way out of a jump-spinning-roundhouse kick, especially when Van Damage does that yell.

Kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

HANK said...

Kiefer would have to use a super-top-secret-atomic-Russian made- grenade (that only the President and evil terrorist dark lord knows about) to get one hair on Chuck Noris' arm to move.

Walker Texas Ranger can out man that sissy on "24" any day.

tim said...

I guess if you work in a cubicle you are required to think that Chuck Norris facts are funny.

HANK said...

I don't work in a "cubicle" as you say.
Rather, my work area is a "pod", much larger than a cubicle one sees in Office Space.

Also, I have my own personal scanner.