Tuesday, October 17, 2006

You Are Not Doing Anything at 8:00pm

After last week's incredible episode, I feel compelled to campaign one more time for Friday Night Lights. I couldn't put it into words as perfectly as this article that was published today. This show might get cancelled, because more people would rather watch Jerry Springer dance to the Brian Setzer Orchestra. That's a shame, since FNL offers what a lot of people who normally can't stand television shows would like to see that's never been done before.

5 comments:

Joe said...

I'm not going to watch "Friday Night Lights: The Series". I hope it gets cancelled.

I don't need someone to script sports drama for me. I can just watch the games and read about it.

Michael said...

I think Ryan is so enchanted with this show due to not playing football in high school.

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe said...

I watched one minute of it and immediately knew it was bogus.

The new black kid shows up in the middle of practice and everyone stops and looks. A real coach would have kicked their asses, but no, coach was oogling too.

Ryan said...

You can't bait me! I know what you're doing.