Friday, November 03, 2006

Vox Populi: Gems of the Week.

I decided to change up the Gems format this week. I want to let the quotes speak for themselves, as well as add a bit of fun to it. See if you can spot the Vox submission I made up.

A - "Every time I hear Bush open his mouth, all I hear is 'Wolf, wolf, wolf.'"

B - "The reason you never see any Republicans standing on street corners and holding campaign signs is because they’re all at work."

C - "Liar, liar, pants on fire. After watching their commercials, the britches of John Barrow and Max Burns should be smoking."

D - "Perhaps if some law enforcement would arrest the local big oil CEO and charge him with price gouging, our gas prices would drop to meet the prices around the rest of the country."

E - "I don't see a lot of difference between the Enron management and Delta Airlines management. A lot of Delta employees have lost their pensions and health care, yet management has lost nothing."

I'll post the correct answer a little later. Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Patrick said...

I'm going with either B or D.

HANK said...

I'd say B. The comment is a little more vicious than the usual for Vox Populi

Ryan said...

"I want to let the quotes speak for themselves." Also known as, "I'm lazy."

C is the phony submission.

Joe said...

The correct answer for today is B. Thanks for playing.

tim said...

I liked the old way better

Joe said...

Thanks for the feedback. I honestly couldn't think of anything funny this week.