Monday, November 13, 2006

Widening Abercorn?


I just came across this article on SavannahNow.com. Apparently Abercorn is to be widened to deal with the crawling traffic that occurs every weekday afternoon from 4:00 to 6:00. I honestly don't think it will make a bit of difference, but you guys go ahead and widen it. Until there's an overpass at King George Blvd and more routes from Pooler and Richmond Hill that don't include Abercorn, expect the same traffic. I can't wait to move out of Georgetown.

2 comments:

Michael said...

This relates somewhat. My daily commute has been shortened as the GA400 widening project was finally completed as of this morning. My morning commute will now go from 40 minutes to 25, and I'll find out tonight what the commute home will now look like.

HANK said...

Joe, I saw this morning an aparment for rent around the corner from my house.
It's one of those places in Ardsley park that looks like a big mansion, but it actually contains four apartments. Go take a look.