Wednesday, December 20, 2006

B.C. Letter Jacket Party

After consulting with the master mind of this party, Nick Sabogal, we have made an accord. The party will be held on January 13th, the Saturday before Martin Luther King Day.

In the past couple of days, fellow Cadets have been asking me when the party will be held. There is alot of enthusiasm for this hoe down. Around this time of year, everyone wants to have a party... making our scheduling tougher. MLK Day weekend seems like the best time for the party. It should still be cold, and who else is having a BC letter jacket party that weekend?

So, dust of that bad boy, have your momma stitch the last patch on... its time to party. Spread the word far and wide. Shun those who think the idea is stupid.

The party will be BYOB, and BYOBCLJ (bring your own B.C. letter jacket.) Entry depends on you wearing the jacket. Oysters will be provided. No outsiders allowed. Former St. Vincent's girls are encouraged to wear their old uniforms.

Stipulation: If you for some reason you did not earn a BC letter jacket, tough titty. You may not attend.

11 comments:

HANK said...

Let me know if the 13th is a bad day for anyone. If you can't make it, say so or forever hold your peace. If too many people can't come on that day, we'll move the party to a different weekend.

Michael said...

Can I get a vote on allowing me and my Aquinas jacket in?

HANK said...

Since it's a respectable Catholic School outside of Savannah, we can make an exception.

But under no circumstance are SCDS jackets allowed.

Unknown said...

Yeah, should have thought about what day MLK day actually was. I'll be up in Atlanta wearing my jean shorts and wife beater at a monster truck rally with some folks. Hope we can move up or back a weekend. If not, I'll just throw the letter jacket on in Atlanta in honor of this occasion.

Joe said...

I will actually be at that same monster truck rally. I need some time to get our REGION CHAMPIONSHIP patch sewn on anyway.

Ryan said...

I'll be celebrating diversity while opening up a dialogue about advancement...without a letter jacket on. :(

HANK said...

Upon further review, I will open up floor for a new date.

If no one suggests a new suitable date by Friday, the party will be held on the 13th.

Ty said...

Will my "member's Only" jacket suffice?

Joe said...

Any weekend but the 13th.

Unknown said...

20th?

I know the folks from UGA that might have been in town might not be, but those from Southern could still come down.

Ryan said...

Ty, good call asking Stephen. He actually knows a lot about Members Only jackets.