Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Countdown To Summer

After a two-year hiatus, Oldies 98.3 has returned to Savannah's airwaves, just in time for Summer. Chuck "Boom Boom" Cannon will be returning as well. Thank God.

Another new station I strongly recommend is 104.9 JOHN FM. They play beach music and old R&B constantly. If you listen to this station long enough you'll realize they play "Double Shot" and "Carolina Girls" at least once every hour, which is definitely my kind of station.

Only a little over 2 months 'til Memorial Day weekend...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Technically we only have till May 18th when its officially beach season as the Beach Bum Parade has been moved up from Memorial Day weekend. However I'll still be down there come Easter playing Bocce and drinking cold beers

Michael said...

I cannot attend Memorial Day Weekend, I am in a wedding here that Saturday.

Unknown said...

When have we ever played half-rubber?