Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hey bud, it's just a Saturday.

I'm sure you all received this email today, but I wanted to post it anyway.
HELP WANTED!!!

COME FALL IN LINE!
COME MEET COWBOY!
COME HAVE FUN AT:

BC’s 1st ANNUAL, ADULTS ONLY, SUMMER HOUSE CLEANING & FIX-UP FEST !

WHAT? WE WILL BE PAINTING DOORS – CLEANING WINDOWS – WACKING WEEDS – CUTTING GRASS – PICKING UP TRASH – SCRUBBING WHAT NEEDS IT - REPAIRING WHAT WE CAN – AND BEAUTIFYING OUR CAMPUS

WHERE? BC - IN FRONT

WHEN? SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2007 – START EARLY MORNING, BREAK FOR LUNCH, (PROVIDED) & LEAVE WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO – (OR WHEN YOU’VE HAD ENOUGH FUN).i.e. COME WHEN YOU CAN & LEAVE WHEN YOU MUST. GIVE AN HOUR OR GIVE A DAY.

WHO? PARENTS, ALUMS, & ADULT FRIENDS OF BC

COSTUME? VERY CASUAL (& bring extra tools etc if you think that would help)
WHAT ELSE? RSVP (if you can) & for info contact: Rick Shay: rickbetty@aol.com or easpc@comcast.net or 691-5728 or 398-0330
I was planning on going for a few hours in the morning. Anyone interested?

5 comments:

Patrick said...

I will go if they promise to lower tuition and go back to AAAAA.

Tuition is $9 grand yet we need volunteer janitors. Ridiculous.

Ryan said...

This makes me sad.

Calvary Fan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I dont understand the "Adults Only" portion of it. Dont know about you but my mind wandered a little when I read that.

HANK said...

I bet this whole scheme is Brother Tim's idea.