Friday, June 01, 2007

Choices, Choices

So I jumped the gun when I endorsed this guy...



...because I had no idea we'd see a bid from this guy...



...but now, to avoid repeating the same mistake twice, I still want to wait 'til October when we'll hear something from this guy...



...before making a final decision on who to endorse, which will ultimately depend on who is the most like this guy...



Either way, the field just got a whole hell of a lot better, and that's all that matters for now.

2 comments:

Ty said...

My vote's for Newt. While I do think that Thompson comes from that Regean-esque mold, I just see Newt as a president that gets stuff done and backs up his ideals with action. I fear Thompson would just be a poster-president; a lot of talk and witty one-liners as he channels DA Branch.

Ryan said...

Thanks for putting up the new picture, Pat. Something to brighten everyone's day every time they come here.