Monday, August 20, 2007

An Afternoon Treat

Here are some of my favorite comments under the AJC topic: "Can Vick Redeem Himself?"

By jimmy

mike doesn’t have to do a thing. sometime over the next few months it will all come out that this was one big set-up and then all of you so called fans will be sorry that you don’t have mike as your qb.

By yes he can

Yes, he can. I will not change the way I view Vick. It is not like those things was done to humans. I think he should donate money to PETA buy them however many pitbills they said he killed. Lose his so call friends and family. Move forward with his life doing positive things. There are people out there that has done worst and have moved on to be better and positive people.

By Alicia

I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN about dogs over Vick. You will see that game time when you see empty seats. Thats is my opinion and I am sticking to it. I do not give a f**k. He will still play even after serving time. Sorry that disappoints you. I believe people make mistakes as I am sure you dumb azzes have. I don’t give a damn and there is nothing you can say.

MICHAEL VICK SUPPORTER

By chasity nicole

Come on redeem himself from what and to whom…who made dog lovers GOD…Get a life people..There is poverty…there are illness…there are homeless people…don’t we have real problems to be concerned with..what have you gained from this..nothing…taking a youngs man life away from him…what a red neck society….

By Vick Fan

I don’t see people rallying around and protesting for the families of those who get mauled and killed by the same dogs Michael Vick is accused of killing.

By Georgia Peach to the Bone.

The person that said ” they hope he gets what he deserves in prison” needs to shut up. You do not know what all the circumstances are behind him pleading guilty. If yoiu were in his shoes and your so called buddies turned states witness on you, you would have no other choice but to plead guilty too. Think about it, MIKE VICK was the FALCONS. I don’t care no ones says all of you know it, the falcons are nothing without VICK.

By hoothoo of KC

Vick if you read these comments I would like to say “yes! I’m dissappointed in the fact that you have been made to tell the truth.” But I support you still because you have a lot of people judging you when they couldn’t walk 2 feet in your shoes.

By Sunshyne

I guess no one noticed that Arthur Blank and Rich McKay had just come from an African Safari… ISN’T THAT HUNTING AND KILLING ANIMALS??

By Nisha

He can redeem himself in the eyes of his family and GOD. He doesn’t owe his fans anything but a good game. For all of you who say he should be banned from football, What does Dog Fighting Have To Do With Football. When he serve his time the slate should be wiped clean. Remember he is very talanted. If he is banned from football he can play MLB.

11 comments:

Patrick said...

Taxes are still too high and need to be cut.

HANK said...

My English is not great, but wow.

Joe said...

What a red neck society indeed.

Michael said...

The white man forced Ookie to kill those dogs.

Chris said...

Ookie ain't never hurt nobody.

And I love it when people say ignorant things like, "aren't there homeless people on the streets? and murders? don't we have bigger fish to fry here, people?"

Yeah, jackass. Let's just not solve any problems until hunger and murder are eradicated. Don't bother calling the cops when I come burn your house down....they have bigger problems to solve.

HANK said...

I've actually seen an increase in Vick #7 jersey's at the pee-wee football practices at Daffin Park.

Dog Fighting; Costs millions of dollars in contracts.

"Street Cred"; Priceless

Ryan said...

"Let's just not solve any problems until hunger and murder are eradicated. Don't bother calling the cops when I come burn your house down....they have bigger problems to solve."

Yes. Thank you. For some reason I could never articulate the stupidity of statements like this. I would lose a debate with a toddler.

Patrick said...

I agree with her. Only a "redneck" society would do pointless things like enforce the rule of law whilst providing abundance and opportunity to anyone willing to work hard.

Where else can a black man make millions of dollars each year based solely on athletic talent? Not Zimbabwe.

Patrick said...

Ryan, you are an English major. You can write/speak better than anyone here. You just have to start applying it.

If you ever considered turning off Lost Prison Survivor Break for once and started actually reading some stuff, you'd be able outdo any of us.

Ryan said...

But I can't miss my stories!

Shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.