Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Day in the Life

This is a conversation I had online with a friend of ours today:

Friend: hey, listen to my day so far
me: ok
Friend: 1. I tripped and fell while running at 6 am this morning. I have many scapes and cuts
2. While I was getting into my car, a pigeon flew over me, and crapped on my head. no joke. I had to go back inside to wash the poo out. I was then late to work
me: w o w
hahahahah
Friend: 3. When I got to work, i printed my e ticket from United Airlines for the flight to Chicago. I've now realize that I have booked the wrong returning flight. Now I have to change it... which will cost $100
me: whaaaaaaaaaaaa
me: Jesus
Friend: 4. I'm behind on all my work because of this vacation, and so will have to maybe work on Labor day
awesome
shoot me
Friend: oh yeah, and the dog that I'm dog sitting has crapped all in my room

1 comment:

Michael said...

His nickname rhymes with "Poo", which just happens to be a coincidence.