Monday, September 25, 2006

"Hit-Job"

Boy, am I glad I found out how to use Youtube on here.

For years on numerous appearances on tough talk shows like Larry King, 20/20, and 60 Minutes, Bill Clinton would always face a relentless slew of grilling questions like "how's your wife doing?," "how's your charity work going?," "do you miss being President?," and "do you think the country is better or worse since you left office?"

But yesterday's conversation on Fox News Sunday was a little different. And by different, I mean it's the first time I think I've ever seen someone actually interview Clinton. Things got ugly when anchor Chris Wallace dared to ask Clinton whether he'd thought he'd done all he could in his power to get Osama bin Laden. Unforunately, as this clip shows, we're not allowed to go there.

Some may call a question like that a "conservative hit-job" by the right-wing conspiracy's flagship network. I call it journalism.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

God forbid.

What a creep.

Ryan said...

God forbid.

What a creep.