Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The 13 Worst Movies I Have Ever Seen

These are the 13 worst movies that I have ever seen. I would write some little rant about each one, but they mostly speak for themselves. Feel free to comment or add some of your own; the only qualification is that you list movies that you have watched all the way through.

And no, just because Saving Private Ryan is a war movie that plays to your emotions about dead soldiers does not make it a good movie.

13. Urban Legend
12. Finding Nemo
11. Bringing Down The House
10. The Fast and the Furious 1 and 2
9. Blue Crush
8. Lemon Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
7. Hero
6. Wes Craven's New Nightmare
5. Saving Private Ryan
4. I Heart Huckabees
3. The Matrix Revolutions
2. Mystic River
1. Charlie's Angels 1 and 2

8 comments:

Patrick said...

The Perfect Storm, Die Another Day, American Beauty

HANK said...

I disagree with Hero, it is good.
I disagree with Saving Private Ryan, it is also good. Most war movies should be automatically good. You don't like that movie because everyone else does like it. I think the footage is too realistic for your liking, Ryan.
You should add "the last 2.5 hours of The Gladiator" as no. 14. When you create "The 13 Best Movies I have Ever Seen", have "The First 30 Minutes of The Gladiator" as no. 1. Booya

tim said...

Men in Black: Who Like to Have Sex With Each Other.

Patrick said...

Saving Private Ryan, "Brown-eyed Girl," the self-scan checkout at Kroger, monotheism.

All things that Ryan hates because everyone else doesn't.

Michael said...

Rocky 5. It never happened.

Michael said...

Almost left out The Godfather part 3. Makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

amberdusk said...

any lifetime movie:)

tim said...

What an idiot.