Thursday, September 15, 2005

Will's Lock of the Week

I learned a valuable life lesson last week. Always stick to your guns. After initially taking Notre Dame as my lock, I changed my mind at the last minute and went with TCU. Well, the Horned Frog got slapped around by SMU, dropping me back to .500.

Record: 1-1

This week's lock:

Connecticut
@
Georgia Tech -15

You're thinking that I'm going to tell you to take the Huskies, right? I know you are. I mean, Tech is possibly the worst team at covering when they are the favorite. That may have been the Tech of years past but these are the Jackets of right about now the funk soul brothers BOOYA! UConn's QB is making his first start on the road. Call me crazy, but I like the Jackets by 18.

2 comments:

HANK said...

I don't know about that... I hope you're right. I'll bring the "Leonard Mojo" to historic Grant Field on Saturday to help you.

Michael said...

Will, you have been warned about taking the jackets -points. This will be the last time.