Friday, September 09, 2005

Braves Bits - if you will

If you haven't seen any Braves games lately, there's a group of about 6 guys and girls who dress up in hot dog suits and hold up a sign declaring themselves "Francoeur's Franks." They go nuts every time he does something.

Though I didn't come up with these, I figured it was worth sharing. I found these suggestions on a message board:

Chipper's Strippers
Orr's Whores

Also, thanks to the message board, I now have realized that every single time the camera cuts to the bullpen, reliever John Foster walks out of the lounge door. I noticed it subconsciously before, but now I know he does it on purpose. He watches the game on the TV in there and as soon as they show the bullpen, he bursts through the door and plays with his belt. This is comic genius and gives you something to look for in those late innings.

5 comments:

tim said...

I didn't think there was anyone on the planet who had worse grammer than me. This guy really takes the cake.

Ryan said...

Thomas,

Thanks for coming onto our blog. We really liked it :-)

HANK said...

I doubt this guy's real name is "Thomas", but rather a name that sounds like an item served at Hirono's. He probably comes from Hiroshima, plays video games all day, and eats little dried salted anchovies as snacks.

tim said...

Jack Bauer is dead.

Pinkie said...

Stephen, don't be such a "Doubting Thomas."