Thursday, September 29, 2005

Will's Lock of the Week

Last Week:

Wow! Didn't see that coming. Virginia Tech got happy-go-jacky on the Yellow Jackets like a donkey eatin' a waffle! I quit watching at halftime, but I think the Hokies' defense and special teams scored 28 points. They sent the rest of the conference an invitation to the ACC Championship party. It said, "BYOB: Bring your own BOOYAH!"

Record: 2-2

This Week's Lock:

Pitt
@
Rutgers -1

Are the Panthers really getting a point against Rutgers?!? I know Pitt is down this year but they can't be that bad. Take Pittsburgh but buy a half-point just in case. I say Panthers by 8.

Note: This game is Friday night, so jump on it now.

2 comments:

tim said...

I also like Kansas State @Oklahoma(-6.5). Kansas State is 3-0 and Oklahoma is 1-2. KSU is 3-0 because they have played no one and, I really can't see Oklahoma going 1-3. Look for Adrian Peterson to have a 150+ yard day and Rhett Bomar begin to develop into the star that everyone thought he would be.

tim said...

43-21 Oklahoma