Monday, February 07, 2005

concerning "who" can blog

Ok, I've figured out how this works, anyone can post comments on this thing, but I have to "invite" you by email if you want to be a member-blogger who can "publish" new posts that everyone can see. Qualifications for membership in this elite club will probably include but may not be limited to: graduating from BC, being Irish (except Arvind Raman), liking Savannah, thinking it is better than Charleston, not using the words "dude" and "like" more than necessary (which means never), and not being from the metro Atlanta area.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

He's queer.

Patrick said...

No, unfortunately I haven't been to Wilmington or Carolina Beach, I hear beach music is still pretty big up there though, I hope it is.

Pinkie said...

Yerrrrrrrrrr.