Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Important Upcoming Dates

February 19-20 Savannah Irish Festival at the Civic Center. Admission is $12, I think.

March 1 J. Parker, Ltd. gets its annual shippment of St. Patrick's Day attire. My dad works there now so maybe he can cut you a deal. Word to the wise: get it early in case you need alterations.

March 5 My birthday and possible trip to State Line Cabaret.

March 12 Tybee Island Irish Heritage Parade. Never been. Heard it's a lot of fun.

March 16 Innaugural Irish Hurricanes Dinner. Induction of new members.

March 17 St. Patrick's Day.

3 comments:

HANK said...

Do they have Shamrock belts? (like the Cofederate Flag belts)

Pinkie said...

Probably. I'll ask Charlie.

Anonymous said...

The Tybee Island festivities are surely great, all of my fraternity brothers were pleased. - Mark Mizelle