Monday, February 14, 2005

Truly Honored

First, I would like to thank everyone involved for giving me the honor to participate in a forum as distinguished as this. It is truly one of a kind that cannot be found anywhere else on the Internet. Believe me, I've looked. I have been familiarized with the characteristics and basis for which this "blog" was founded, and I intend to uphold these principles with due diligence. Apparently there was some discrepancy as to wether or not I could uphold the values established here due to my living in Atlanta since that fateful summer of 1998. This is exactly why I need a forum such as this. Being what my heritage is, it is very trying in order to uphold these characteristics of which I was born for in a city such as Atlanta. The neighborhood I currently reside in southeast Decatur (or "The Dec") was once affectionately called "Litttle Vietnam." If it weren't for a local golf club by the name of East Lake pumping in millions of d0llars into the local economy of our little nook, I would have surely been blasted since I moved here about 10 months ago. I need this forum in order for me to uphold my roots, to keep me grounded, and never stray from the principles that we believe. Also, I need something to occupy me at work, my job makes me want to hang myself. As for my affiliation with a technical school located on North Avenue in beautiful downtown ATL, I have several other places where I can vent my frustration about how overrated our basketball team is/was, and about how much I want to cut Reggie Ball with a rusty knife, so there's no need to worry about that. If you have any questions or concerns about my dedication or moral fiber, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Fo Shizzle,
Michael M. Leonard

No comments: